Havens Construction has the experience to get the job done right.
Our experts will get your project completed on time, as specified, and on budget. Whether it’s new infrastructure or the rehabilitation of existing structures, Havens has you covered.
We maintain a robust fleet of diverse equipment. And, we have some of the most experienced professionals in the industry. That means we have the tools, knowledge, and know-how to deliver for you.
Havens has worked Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa. We manage simple, single-disciplined jobs. And we coordinate complex, multi-disciplined projects. Here are a few of our recent endeavors.
Kansas City, Missouri
Blue River South, Areas 1 and 2
Contact Lisa Walters and Doug Martin, GBA
This was a comprehensive I & I reduction project. The rehab included:
- 750 LF of open-cut point repairs
- 3,300 LF of complete mainline segment removal and replacement via pipe bursting
- 80 EA open-cut lateral connection repairs
- 650 EA trenchless lateral connection repairs
- 1,600 LF of open-cut lateral replacement (including pipe bursting)
- 14,300 LF lateral CIPP
- 45,000 LF of mainline CIPP
- 280 EA manhole casting replacements
- 3,700 VF cementitious manhole lining and associated manhole rehab
- 500 EA CIPP end seals
- Extensive CCTV inspections