Meet Your Future
We treat our employees well, knowing they will treat our customers well in return.
Laborer – Trenchless
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in trenchless construction. As Laborer on a trenchless construction crew, you will support the installation of cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) as well as the cleaning, televising (CCTV) and inspecting of sanitary and storm pipelines and structures.
- Operate camera inspection equipment to assess the condition of sanitary sewer and storm sewer pipelines.
- Operate high-pressure jetting equipment to clean sanitary sewer and storm sewer pipelines.
- Work as part of a crew to support the installation of cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP).
- One year of experience with cured-in-place-pipe installation or sewer cleaning and CCTV inspections.
- Must be able to understand and perform assigned tasks.
We always have room in our workforce for people who are committed to quality, safety, and productivity. If you have a strong work ethic, are mechanically oriented, and believe any job worth doing is worth doing right? Well, we’d like to talk to you.
Havens Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and bases employment decisions on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.