Meet Your Future
We treat our employees well, knowing they will treat our customers well in return.
Laborer – Pipe
To be considered for this position you must have previous construction experience. As a Laborer, you will support the installation and repair of underground pipes.
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tool, and supplies.
- Measure and cut pipe of various sizes and materials.
- Operate hand tools, compactors, cut-off saws, jackhammers, etc.
- Prepare the area in which pipe will lay by directing trenching and grading.
- Assist equipment Operators in the placement of pipe using hand-signal.
- Backfill around pipe using hand tools.
- Perform pipe and manhole testing.
- Set-up and work with pipe lasers and transits.
- One year of experience in construction.
- Must be able to understand and perform assigned tasks.
We always have room in our workforce for people who are committed to quality, safety, and productivity. If you have a strong work ethic, are mechanically oriented, and believe any job worth doing is worth doing right? Well, we’d like to talk to you.
Havens Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and bases employment decisions on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.