Meet Your Future
We treat our employees well, knowing they will treat our customers well in return.
Operator – Loader
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience as a heavy equipment Operator. The primary role of this position is to support the pipe installation activities. You will operate machinery to perform activities such as loading and unloading of materials, backfilling, clearing, grading and final clean up.
- Operate a loader safely as part of a crew.
- Perform Operator level maintenance on the machine.
- Understand safe working loads and signals.
- Three years of operating experience.
- Firm knowledge of equipment operations and maintenance
We always have room in our workforce for people who are committed to quality, safety, and productivity. If you have a strong work ethic, are mechanically oriented, and believe any job worth doing is worth doing right? Well, we’d like to talk to you.
Havens Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and bases employment decisions on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.