Laborer – Pipe
To be considered for this position you must have previous construction experience. As a Laborer, you will support the installation and repair of underground pipes.
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tool, and supplies.
- Measure and cut pipe of various sizes and materials.
- Operate hand tools, compactors, cut-off saws, jackhammers, etc.
- Prepare the area in which pipe will lay by directing trenching and grading.
- Assist equipment Operators in the placement of pipe using hand-signal.
- Backfill around pipe using hand tools.
- Perform pipe and manhole testing.
- Set-up and work with pipe lasers and transits.
- One year of experience in construction.
- Must be able to understand and perform assigned tasks.