Laborer – Trenchless
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in trenchless construction. As Laborer on a trenchless construction crew, you will support the installation of cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) as well as the cleaning, televising (CCTV) and inspecting of sanitary and storm pipelines and structures.
- Operate camera inspection equipment to assess the condition of sanitary sewer and storm sewer pipelines.
- Operate high-pressure jetting equipment to clean sanitary sewer and storm sewer pipelines.
- Work as part of a crew to support the installation of cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP).
- One year of experience with cured-in-place-pipe installation or sewer cleaning and CCTV inspections.
- Must be able to understand and perform assigned tasks.