Operator – Loader
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience as a heavy equipment Operator. The primary role of this position is to support the pipe installation activities. You will operate machinery to perform activities such as loading and unloading of materials, backfilling, clearing, grading and final clean up.
- Operate a loader safely as part of a crew.
- Perform Operator level maintenance on the machine.
- Understand safe working loads and signals.
- Three years of operating experience.
- Firm knowledge of equipment operations and maintenance